Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm back

One reason I haven't blogged recently..maybe b/c I always format the pictures and text bassackwards?? Too tired tonight to fix it. First catch up on pics then blog is below.












Well, apparently I'm not good at maintaining a blog. I still go through and read the rest of your blogs. Usually you all make me inspired, enlightened or inadequate depending on my mood.

So I figured I gotta keep up with this. I mean, I love to write and rant and talk to myself anyways, and it's just an added bonus if someone else is interested. Examples of blogs that could have been in the past 2 months..."Pumpkin patch"... "Rainy days playing in puddles" .... "A week of sleepless nights and 5:30 wakeups" ......

So maybe I spared you afterall?

Obviously this post was me pumping myself up to re-enter the blogging world. Stay tuned for my next post, hyping up my quickie 2 night trip to D.C. with my hubbie in 2 weeks. KID FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Upload photos from the last one you want posted to the first. THEN do your words, not the other way around. Tricky, but you will get better. Haven't seen a photo of Ryan in 15 years. 4 kids, well I never!

    ReplyDelete