Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Parade

Today was Carver's Halloween Parade at Mother's Day Out. He was 1 of 4 Thomas the Train's as that is his newest, most exciting toy collection. I now understand all the Thomas the Train hype that came long before Carver. I guess Thomas never really gets old since every boy between the age of 2 and 3 first discovers trains after tiring of cars and trucks.
Of course I think he looked absolutely precious as he's at the age where he kindof "gets it." We're already practicing our trick or treats for Saturday.
Here are some pics of my special boy. His facial expressions crack me up- he was puzzled why I was snapping pics of him and why so many other "kids" (as he says calls them) weren't wearing regular clothes.
Happy Halloween!


Being paraded around the sanctuary by Ms. Snow White
" Mom, is that you?"

Happy boy, even on the potty


"Not in front of the rose bush and with my matching backpack, Mom!"

Choooo- choooo






1 comment:

  1. He has to be the cutest Thomas around! What a handsome little guy you have.

    ReplyDelete