Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh, beautiful Carolina

As most of you know, I am a Carolina girl second to Texas. Born in the North and spent my summers in the South of the Carolinas. My family is spread out in the two states and now my parents are spending half of the year in a small community west of Asheville...the mountains..the cooler air.. and this beautiful lake. Here are a few pics from time well spent (always) with my mom and dad. Still the best company I could ask for.


No boats yet, mom?
Mom kayaking on the lake in the early morning.

My mom...or "BF" as we call each other.

3 comments:

  1. love seeing your mom! tell her i said hello! sweet janet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really - she is still just as beautiful as I remember her! I always loved your mom! Tell her hi from me!

    ReplyDelete