Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here I Am

Okay, okay, here I am. Posted a query on Facebook of whether or not I should blog and to my surprise, I found that many o' "friends" had opinions on it. Overall, everyone says "blog, blog!" So here I am. Nothing special or funny to post this morning, except that my coffee tastes good (thank you fat and sugar free hazelnut creamer) and I'm watching an episode of Max & Ruby that I've seen a jillion times. Why am I not watching the Today show or something for my own entertainment? Because then I wouldn't be able to type on my laptop without interruptions as Max & Ruby mesmerizes my son, regardless of how many times he has seen the same episodes. Geeeez, we even own the DVD with these same episodes and watch them in the car. I am growing a little tired of Max.
Well, I suppose in hindsight this blog did have hearty subject matter. Max & Ruby, Ruby & Max....daa...daa...daa. You parents are getting this, right? Uh - big news alert. We're on Disney channel now doing the hot dog dance with Mickey.

6 comments:

  1. word of advice from an avid blogger - even if it has nothing to do with the post, always post a photo. it can be random, whatever. people want pictures vs. stories, and will eventually tune you out with nothing to look at. my sis-in-law told me that and i ahve noticed that when others do the same. it truly matters. so glad i can follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxx! I love how Ruby says that. Just so you know, we are BIG Max and Ruby fans at our house. I love looking at how their house is decorated in the background---the wallpaper and such. Cracks me up. Beware---AnnMarie has stared imitating Max and thinks it's funny to talk in one word phrases. It drives me nuts! :)
    So glad you're blogging. I'm happy to be able to keep up with you this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo-hoo. welcome to blog world. look forward to reading about the chavez familia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPPEE FOR ANOTHER BLOGGING FRIEND!! So glad to now get to keep up with Jenny!! I cannot tell you how precious Carver is and yes..Max and Ruby make many a debut at our house. I love reading about day to day things, so keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Braeden loves doing the hot dog dances. He gets so hyper when it comes on. It cracks me up all the time. Thanks for sharing J-vez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forwarding to following your blog. I feel bad saything this but I HATE the Ruby and Max show. I did the hot dog dance when Lulu started loving it less and less.

    ReplyDelete