Friday, October 15, 2010

Bubble Mess

After digging in the garden dirt, of which Carver is not suppose to do, I sent him into his bathroom to wash the mud off his hands.

I kept hearing the water being turned on and off so went to check on him. This bottle of soap was full. He had excessively washed his hands.


I rinsed the sink out, and put the soap up on a shelf out of his reach.
Resumed loading the dishwasher in the kitchen.

Then I hear him yelling, "Mom, I made too many bubbles....Mom, help!"
Only to walk back and find this.


Well how on Earth could he have made so many bubbles when I already put away the soap?

Oh yes, I see....
Half a bottle of hand soap later...and about 1/2 a tube of Dora toothpaste later....that's how you can make so many bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment