Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life in images

Gilbert's parents were married approximately 20 years. They were then divorced for 17. This past weekend they re-married. Wow, what a story.

We were the lucky ones to witness the engagement...here is some documentation for that weekend they visited in Austin.





I love this picture. It speaks a thousand words.

And now we switch to my life in images...atleast the past couple months.












FYI. I'd be okay if another person or family member never commented how much my children look like Gilbert or the Chavez family. But..for the record...this here is a HORNISH SMILE my friends!




Already a lady just like her mama.





1 comment:

  1. That last picture is a FRAMER! You have such beautiful kids, Jenny! And - WOW - the remarriage of Gilbert's parents. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete