Friday, January 7, 2011

33 weeks and counting

7 weeks until February 25th, my due date. I cannot believe it's that close as much as I can believe it. This pregnancy has not been quite as glamorous as the first, but the end is near. I am definitely at the beginning of the end. (tums, leg cramps, insomnia) However I am soaking up my evening rubbin' from my sweet loving husband, and all the special attention sweet Carver gives to me.

He has always been an uber-affectionate child (thanks to me) but I think I'm smothering him even more as the final days of just him & I grow near. Here's an example of a weekday morning that he doesn't have preschool and we (s)nuggle without any time constraints.

I will steal or gladly accept every last 2 minute kiss. He lays it on pretty heavy, ladies beware.


Lounging with Savannah.


...and talking to her.


..huh, go figure, sister gets a kiss too.


Let's hope this trend continues as he adjusts to life with a baby in the house.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are enjoying these last days with just your firstborn! They are very precious moments, let me tell you. And===not to be Debbie Downerish, but they are fleeting and never return. (obviously---but you know what I mean) It's just such a sweet time.

    On the flip side, you are going to LOVE having a girl, LOVE seeing your kids interact, and LOVE the chaos that comes with a slightly bigger family. You're like me---a people person, like being in the action, so you'll love the excitement of having multiple kids.

    Now go put your feet up, eat some Bluebell, and then SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete