Thursday, March 11, 2010

Burger Thursdays

Every Thursday Carver gets out of "school" an hour early at lunchtime. We eat lunch together that day instead of me packing his. Thursdays have become Burger Thursdays. Let me tell you - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree - the kid loves a burger. So we now have an official day for it.

This past week has been so beautiful here in the lonestar state. Spring is in the air and the sun is shining so warmly. Today was our 2nd picnic of the week - well, most picnics are sandwiches and fruit but today's was a burger. I quickly (uh, you could figure that out for yourself) snapped these pics at his school while we ate today. I love how he is wearing these pants. I did not send him off to school in those. I immediately thought he had an accident at school but nope, Ms. Amy said he just had poor aim when using the potty....thus had to change his outfit since he soaked his jeans. That's my boy. He's getting so big. My heart aches with love for him more every single day. I daydream about our family's future & all to come. I really can't believe I have what I have. I'm so grateful.








No comments:

Post a Comment