Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cousins

This post is all about the cousins. We just got back from our annual Thanksgiving in N.C. with my family as well as my aunt, uncle & cousins. It's the one guaranteed time of the year that I will see my extended family and for that, it makes it quite memorable! Anyone who knows me knows how close I am to my siblings and parents. I am as close as it gets to my cousins as well. And I can't begin to say how special and warm it is to see your child play with your sibling's children. It's as if they instinctively know they are of the same blood and family line. It's awfully special and unique. So here are pictures of me with my cousins as well as Carver w/his cousins. I figure it was also a good way to show off our hike we did to Schoolhouse Falls one afternoon. Gilbert & I actually did it twice over the week and it 's oh so so beautiful.
Like most of us, we are overwhelmed by our blessings.

Cousin Todd, Ashly, Paige with her 2 boys & Gilbert




Cousins Ashly, Paige & Jenny

Sweet Meryl (Mimi) and Carver
Mimi is known as my "mini-me"

I told them to say "I love Aunt Jenny" at this moment and sweet Carver even repeated it
Mimi, Carver, Payne & Blake

Cousin Payne, Carver & Mimi

Oh the age of innocent wonder!

Mimi always ready for the camera

Happy belated Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment